Re: [sig] Re: Romanian Gypsy Skirt

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16 9:58 PM
      It is my understanding that they save thier best most colorful clothing for special occasions, such as entertaining. most of the clothing shown is them traveling. I wear multi colored skirts, I do not wear a chemise and Mantle only because I don't feel dressed. If I was entering myself in a contest, which I have, My clothes are a lot less fun. I prefer to not go Hollywood, but I wear a cross between cultures, I no longer stick to one type. I do some eastern european, some turkish, etc.
      Anya