Re: [sig] Call for Articles

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Paul,

      How do you feel about recipes? I've been trying to
      collect some pierogi ones, and was thinking about
      sharing them.

      --Sfandra

      --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
      >
      > As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for
      > submissions for the
      > Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
      > appreciated. The only
      > restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.
      >
      > I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation
      > material.
      >
      > Let me know if you have anything.
      >
      > The deadline in July 2.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Paul (for SIG)

      > removed]

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 25, 2010
        I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
        know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden
      • goldschp tds.net
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
          I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
          articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
          to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
          deadline is January 1st.

          Thanks,

          Paul Wickenden of Thanet
          goldschp@...
        • goldschp tds.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 9, 2013
            I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
            pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

            The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
            the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

            Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

            Thanks,
            Paul

          • goldschp@tds.net
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 4, 2016
              I'm looking for material for the Summer Slovo.

              The deadline will be July 1st, for which I can give a little wriggle room if you give me some advance notice.

              In general, I'm looking for short articles (200-400 words) or pieces that can be serialized. For the summer issue, we traditionally focus on Pennsic, but anything of a Slavic/EE focus is welcome.

              Contact me directly (goldschp@...) for questions or submissions.

              Thanks,
              Paul Wickenden