Re: [sig] Pennsic Plans

  • Shannon Anderson
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi,
      I put in for the meeting space with the pennsic u people.
      Haven't heard anything specific...
      What's on your mind?

      Margarita

      On May 31, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

      Would the organizers of the Pennsic gathering for SIG contact me off list?

      Thanks,
      Paul

      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 19, 2009
        I missed the 3 hr. part....I'll have to bug out justĀ  before 2 to do my class just down the way! Can we shorten it or could someone take over the last hr.? Sorry, when it rains it pours!!!!

        Best Regards,
        'dok