Polish speakers?

  • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Since I don't speak it, I'm relying on the online translators. Is there
      any charming person who'd check my probably dodgey translations? I've
      typed it out, added all the diacritics, run it through the translator,
      then tried to re-arrange it into some sort of sensible order. Word by
      word translation is about as good as gobbeldygook. Now I'm not sure if
      it says what it says, or just what I wanted it to say...
      Please volunteer! It's for a good cause!!! (To convince the college of
      heralds that Polish charges should be accepted.)
      :D
      Nawojka
    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2008
        If its short - like a page or two - email orginal and your try to

        som at kismeta dot com
        Not that I don't have 5 projects of my own in the queue, but since I
        have not worked on those in as many months ...

        -Rick
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Rosie (aka Nawojka)" <Rosie_0801@...>
        wrote:

        > Since I don't speak it, I'm relying on the online translators. Is
        there
        > any charming person who'd check my probably dodgey translations? I've
        > typed it out, added all the diacritics, run it through the
        translator,
        > then tried to re-arrange it into some sort of sensible order. Word by
        > word translation is about as good as gobbeldygook. Now I'm not sure
        if
        > it says what it says, or just what I wanted it to say...
        > Please volunteer! It's for a good cause!!! (To convince the college
        of
        > heralds that Polish charges should be accepted.)
        > :D
        > Nawojka

      • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2008
          > If its short - like a page or two - email orginal and your try to
          >
          > som at kismeta dot com
          > Not that I don't have 5 projects of my own in the queue, but since I
          > have not worked on those in as many months ...
          >
          > -Rick

          Thank you so much, Rick!! I'm checking with the submissions herald to
          see how little info I can get away with so I don't bother you with
          unneccessary work.
          Rosie- in raptures :)