Re: [sig] Re: barmy bird brain (couldn't resist...)

    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2008
      > > Go here instead:
      > > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma

      > Hm. I *am* a pewterer, and if I do the kingdom
      > awards (in copious spare time) then the An
      > Tir Russians could do this!!
      >
      > *plotting*

      Tvoromir, do you take commissions? :D :D

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Mir Plemmons
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6, 2008
        Er... yes - but this grad school thing, and two more major caveats...

        This is a plot with a longer fuse, and I'm a craftsman not an artist...

        (Gonna go have to stock up and do a LOT of carving this summer, I see...)

        isttd,
        Mir