Baronial Border War

  • Adalasia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Greetings to the populous. I am looking for teachers for Baronial
      Border War XXV. I have several time spots available from 10 am until 3
      pm Saturday. If you would like to share your knowledge please email
      off list with class name, brief description 1st and 2nd choice of time
      slots and your contact info. Classes are held at Palmer Lodge next to
      the merchants. A kitchen is available and I will supply the kitchen
      rules to any who need the use of the kitchen. I am looking for
      administrative classes as well as A&S classes.

      Thank you,
      THL Adalasia Serena
      adalasia@...

      Same location of the Slavic University.