Re: barmy bird brain (couldn't resist...)

  • tvorimir
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2008
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

      > Well, that didn't work very well. (Pictures didn't seem to come through.)
      >
      > Go here instead:
      > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma
      >
      > Sofya

      Now, the fascinating thing there is that this *is* (ok, the cheaper versions) how I was
      wearing my awards for court and demos (don't tend to otherwise...) I had them strung
      between cool looking beads but certainly could do that with silver ones... the only thing
      that didn't really fit is that these are all circular and well... not many of mine are!

      Hm. I *am* a pewterer, and if I do the kingdom awards (in copious spare time) then the An
      Tir Russians could do this!!

      *plotting*
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2008
        > > Go here instead:
        > > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma

        > Hm. I *am* a pewterer, and if I do the kingdom
        > awards (in copious spare time) then the An
        > Tir Russians could do this!!
        >
        > *plotting*

        Tvoromir, do you take commissions? :D :D

        --Sfandra

        ******************
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        Haus Von Drakenklaue
        Kingdom of the East
        Never 'pearl' your butt.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Mir Plemmons
        Message 3 of 8 , May 6, 2008
          Er... yes - but this grad school thing, and two more major caveats...

          This is a plot with a longer fuse, and I'm a craftsman not an artist...

          (Gonna go have to stock up and do a LOT of carving this summer, I see...)

          isttd,
          Mir