RE: [sig] Re: barmy bird brain (couldn't resist...)

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2008
      Well, that didn't work very well. (Pictures didn't seem to come through.)

      Go here instead:
      http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma

      Sofya

      First, the high class barma:

      Silver version:

      Cheaper version:

      At your service,

      Sofya

      Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Lady Sofya la Rus
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2008
        Ok, no fair getting this email AFTER I'd already been
        to the craft supply store today... ;p

        --Sfandra
        (going back - there were pendants I can use as "cheap
        knockoff barma")

        --- "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

        > Well, that didn't work very well. (Pictures didn't
        > seem to come through.)
        >
        > Go here instead:
        > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma
        >
        > Sofya

        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        Haus Von Drakenklaue
        Kingdom of the East
        ******************
        Never 'pearl' your butt.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • tvorimir
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2008
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

          > Well, that didn't work very well. (Pictures didn't seem to come through.)
          >
          > Go here instead:
          > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma
          >
          > Sofya

          Now, the fascinating thing there is that this *is* (ok, the cheaper versions) how I was
          wearing my awards for court and demos (don't tend to otherwise...) I had them strung
          between cool looking beads but certainly could do that with silver ones... the only thing
          that didn't really fit is that these are all circular and well... not many of mine are!

          Hm. I *am* a pewterer, and if I do the kingdom awards (in copious spare time) then the An
          Tir Russians could do this!!

          *plotting*
          Message 4 of 8 , May 5, 2008
            > > Go here instead:
            > > http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/Barma

            > Hm. I *am* a pewterer, and if I do the kingdom
            > awards (in copious spare time) then the An
            > Tir Russians could do this!!
            >
            > *plotting*

            Tvoromir, do you take commissions? :D :D

            --Sfandra

            ******************
            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            Haus Von Drakenklaue
            Kingdom of the East
            Never 'pearl' your butt.

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • Mir Plemmons
            Message 5 of 8 , May 6, 2008
              Er... yes - but this grad school thing, and two more major caveats...

              This is a plot with a longer fuse, and I'm a craftsman not an artist...

              (Gonna go have to stock up and do a LOT of carving this summer, I see...)

              isttd,
              Mir