Re: [sig] Meep? PLCommonwealth.Org has been boosted?

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:44 AM
      On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:23 AM, <sig@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      YAY!!!
      (esp since I directed some folks on the SCA Garb list
      over there to look at Certain Handouts... ;) )

      --Sfandra>>

      I just checked, and it's back up. I did indeed have a fried hard drive;
      however in this case the person who renews the site for me missed it. All
      good now. :)
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To