New Member Response #787

  • "BRYAN" Frank Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hello, My name is Bryan Douglas. I have first came in contact with
      the SCA in 1982. I have moved around a lot, spending the most time in
      Lubbock TX, SanAntonieo TX, San Fransisco Cal, And Springfield Mo. In
      my years I have jumped from Persona to Persona, Their is just so much
      cool stuff out there. Now for the Past 2 plus years I have been Wiktor
      Kostka a 1577 Hussar, from a Transylvania Saxon tribe, near what is now
      Hungary and Croatia. I think I have finally found a persona that I
      can stick with. I first thought of Hussar in the late 80, my Great Grand
      Knight was Hussar. I just could not get into it with out a horse. Now,
      for the past 3 years I have started doing Equestrian stuff. It is too
      expensive to change garb and persona for myself and my horse so I may be
      pinned to this persona by my pocket book. My Lady IS Transylvania
      Saxon. And she is my center, thou new to the SCA she is jumping in with
      both feet.