Re: [sig] pregnancy garb

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      My best friend looked smashing all last year when she was pregnant.
      Please see her website
      http://web.mac.com/megatrope/iWeb/Personal/My%20Work.html Funny
      thing is...I took most of the pictures.

      Ianuk

      On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:39 PM, susannah53 <susannah53@...> wrote:

      > A musician friend has contracted to perform at a medieval fair this
      > summer. Her persona is a 15th century English peasant. She has garb;
      > unfortunately by this summer she's going to be 7 or 8 months pregnant.
      > Any suggestions for modifying existing garb or for something new? I
      > know this is sort of a vague question, but I think my daughter has
      > volunteered me to be her seamstress, so I want to be prepared with
      > suggestions.
      >
      > Susannah

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Nelson Kemp" <lady.ianuk@...>
        wrote:

        > My best friend looked smashing all last year when she was pregnant.
        > Please see her website
        > http://web.mac.com/megatrope/iWeb/Personal/My%20Work.html Funny
        > thing is...I took most of the pictures.
        >
        > Ianuk

        Wow! Nice work. Please tell me about the (patterns? emblems?) that
        look like 'stars'. Also, the 'saying' at the bottem of the garb.

        Richard
      • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
          you'll have to email mistress cecilia specifically about that but
          itsosty 14th century cotehardies and 15th century gowns. I think that
          her site has some of her documentation and class handouts for the
          clothing.

          Ianuk