pregnancy garb

  • susannah53
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      A musician friend has contracted to perform at a medieval fair this
      summer. Her persona is a 15th century English peasant. She has garb;
      unfortunately by this summer she's going to be 7 or 8 months pregnant.
      Any suggestions for modifying existing garb or for something new? I
      know this is sort of a vague question, but I think my daughter has
      volunteered me to be her seamstress, so I want to be prepared with
      suggestions.

      Susannah
    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
        My best friend looked smashing all last year when she was pregnant.
        Please see her website
        http://web.mac.com/megatrope/iWeb/Personal/My%20Work.html Funny
        thing is...I took most of the pictures.

        Ianuk

        On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:39 PM, susannah53 <susannah53@...> wrote:

        > A musician friend has contracted to perform at a medieval fair this
        > summer. Her persona is a 15th century English peasant. She has garb;
        > unfortunately by this summer she's going to be 7 or 8 months pregnant.
        > Any suggestions for modifying existing garb or for something new? I
        > know this is sort of a vague question, but I think my daughter has
        > volunteered me to be her seamstress, so I want to be prepared with
        > suggestions.
        >
        > Susannah

      • Richard
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Nelson Kemp" <lady.ianuk@...>
          wrote:

          > My best friend looked smashing all last year when she was pregnant.
          > Please see her website
          > http://web.mac.com/megatrope/iWeb/Personal/My%20Work.html Funny
          > thing is...I took most of the pictures.
          >
          > Ianuk

          Wow! Nice work. Please tell me about the (patterns? emblems?) that
          look like 'stars'. Also, the 'saying' at the bottem of the garb.

          Richard
        • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
            you'll have to email mistress cecilia specifically about that but
            itsosty 14th century cotehardies and 15th century gowns. I think that
            her site has some of her documentation and class handouts for the
            clothing.

            Ianuk