Equestrian (shameless plug)

  • lindalearn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Ahhh! Equestrians!
      The Barony of Endless Hills in AEthelmearc (northeasten PA around
      Scranton) has developed an equestrian company and we will be hosting
      the first AEthelmearc Kingdom Equestrian Champion competition this
      year, the weekend of May 30- June 1st.

      We'll be holding it at a fairgrounds with a very nice dedicated
      equestrian arena and gorgeous stall barn.

      Our soon to be Majesties are Mongol and request equestrian and
      archery whenever possible. Along with the usual heavy melee and
      fencing, this event, Melee Madness, will be packed with 'things
      martial', equestrian games, torchlight archery, lots of melees, etc.

      Please check out the event announcement at:
      http://www.endlesshills.aethelmearc.net/index_files/meleemadness.htm

      It would be SO nice to have a Hussar or two there to represent us
      Slavs ;-)

      And if anyone wants to merchant, I'm merchant coordinator :-D
      Maria P (Polish fabric merchant)

      Linda@...
      http://www.classactfabrics.com