Re:teaser movie trailer

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
      Interesting.... I'm not familiar with the name "Ilza" (if that's
      what it is). Do you know what it means? (I'm guessing the title is
      "A Long Time Ago in whatever-it-is".) And I think I'm hearing
      Russian versus Polish -- any thoughts from those of you who know more
      than I do??

      Just curious,
      Susanna
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hello Susanna,

        I posted the name in a Polish Language group. Should have the def in
        a day or two.

        Richard
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Suzanne <sovagris@...> wrote:

          > Interesting.... I'm not familiar with the name "Ilza" (if that's
          > what it is). Do you know what it means? (I'm guessing the title
          is
          > "A Long Time Ago in whatever-it-is".) And I think I'm hearing
          > Russian versus Polish -- any thoughts from those of you who know
          more
          > than I do??
          >
          > Just curious,
          > Susanna

          http://www.smoczakompania.pl/film/

          This link should go to the official move website.
          I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on a map.

          Richard
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2008
            http://www.fallingrain.com/world/PL/55/Ilza.html
            I'm guessing that this is Ruthenia? It looks to far
            east for Selesia.

            --- Richard <tinbasher1960@...> wrote:

            > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Suzanne <sovagris@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Interesting.... I'm not familiar with the name
            > "Ilza" (if that's
            > > what it is). Do you know what it means? (I'm
            > guessing the title
            > is
            > > "A Long Time Ago in whatever-it-is".) And I think
            > I'm hearing
            > > Russian versus Polish -- any thoughts from those
            > of you who know
            > more
            > > than I do??
            > >
            > > Just curious,
            > > Susanna
            >
            > http://www.smoczakompania.pl/film/
            >
            > This link should go to the official move website.
            > I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on
            > a map.
            >
            > Richard

            Best Regards,
            'dok

          • crossstitch_opal_wolf
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
              > This link should go to the official move website.
              > I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on a map.

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%C5%82%C5%BCa

              I³¿a [ˈiu̯ʐa] is a small town in Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

              Joanne
            • Richard
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
                --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "crossstitch_opal_wolf"
                <crossstitch_opal_wolf@...> wrote:

                > > This link should go to the official move website.
                > > I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on a map.
                >
                > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%C5%82%C5%BCa
                >
                > I³¿a [ˈiu̯ʐa] is a small town in Masovian
                Voivodeship, Poland.

                > Joanne

                Thank you Joanne.

                r.