teaser movie trailer

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m42d7kC_O7g

      I believe this is an upcoming Polish movie.

      Richard
    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
        Interesting.... I'm not familiar with the name "Ilza" (if that's
        what it is). Do you know what it means? (I'm guessing the title is
        "A Long Time Ago in whatever-it-is".) And I think I'm hearing
        Russian versus Polish -- any thoughts from those of you who know more
        than I do??

        Just curious,
        Susanna
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2008
          Hello Susanna,

          I posted the name in a Polish Language group. Should have the def in
          a day or two.

          Richard
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
            --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Suzanne <sovagris@...> wrote:

            > Interesting.... I'm not familiar with the name "Ilza" (if that's
            > what it is). Do you know what it means? (I'm guessing the title
            is
            > "A Long Time Ago in whatever-it-is".) And I think I'm hearing
            > Russian versus Polish -- any thoughts from those of you who know
            more
            > than I do??
            >
            > Just curious,
            > Susanna

            http://www.smoczakompania.pl/film/

            This link should go to the official move website.
            I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on a map.

            Richard
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2008
              http://www.fallingrain.com/world/PL/55/Ilza.html
              I'm guessing that this is Ruthenia? It looks to far
              east for Selesia.

              --- Richard <tinbasher1960@...> wrote:

              > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Suzanne <sovagris@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Interesting.... I'm not familiar with the name
              > "Ilza" (if that's
              > > what it is). Do you know what it means? (I'm
              > guessing the title
              > is
              > > "A Long Time Ago in whatever-it-is".) And I think
              > I'm hearing
              > > Russian versus Polish -- any thoughts from those
              > of you who know
              > more
              > > than I do??
              > >
              > > Just curious,
              > > Susanna
              >
              > http://www.smoczakompania.pl/film/
              >
              > This link should go to the official move website.
              > I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on
              > a map.
              >
              > Richard

              Best Regards,
              'dok

            • crossstitch_opal_wolf
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
                > This link should go to the official move website.
                > I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on a map.

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%C5%82%C5%BCa

                I³¿a [ˈiu̯ʐa] is a small town in Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

                Joanne
              • Richard
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
                  --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "crossstitch_opal_wolf"
                  <crossstitch_opal_wolf@...> wrote:

                  > > This link should go to the official move website.
                  > > I do not know geography well enough to find Ilza on a map.
                  >
                  > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%C5%82%C5%BCa
                  >
                  > I³¿a [ˈiu̯ʐa] is a small town in Masovian
                  Voivodeship, Poland.

                  > Joanne

                  Thank you Joanne.

                  r.