Re: [sig] Russian songs

  • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      Greetings!

      What kinds of songs. Acrually, there's about to zero period songs. But yet in 17-18 century there were:
      - bylinas
      - historic songs of A LITTLE later time,
      - obscene songs to be sung at weddings,
      - (non-Bible-based) canticles

      I possess the first since 1740s full edition of Songs By Kirsha Danilov (in Russian of course), each song preceded with the original 18-century violin notation. I have no scanner though, so when you get more settled with the content, address my e-mail and I simply shoot somwe pages on my camera for you.