Pennsic Plans

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 20, 2008
      So, who is going to Pennsic and in a position to plan a gathering at the War?

      I have to rule myself out since I don't go anymore.

      At this point, I've heard from several people who expressed interest
      in helping or being part but no one (to my knowledge) has stepped
      forward to actually take charge. As with everything else in the
      world, the in-charge person may or may not have to do a lot of work
      (it will depend on their ability to delegate and recruit helpful
      helpers). But at the end of the day, the in-charge person
      is...well...in-charge.

      Please let me (and the list) know if you are going to Pennsic and
      interested in the job.

      -- Paul Wickenden of Thanet
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 19, 2009
        I missed the 3 hr. part....I'll have to bug out justĀ  before 2 to do my class just down the way! Can we shorten it or could someone take over the last hr.? Sorry, when it rains it pours!!!!

        Best Regards,
        'dok