Re: Pennsic U - class on Lithuania?

  • Laima
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 13, 2008
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

      > I might. I know nothing about Lithuania except the
      > Teutonic Knights came from there (I think...;D )

      Got sent back, you mean. :)
      Except for Samogitia - the Lithuanians held off the Teutonic Knights.

      It's an awesome, and unexpected history - if I ever went to Pennsic,
      I'd take the class. Sorry I won't be there.
      I'm really curious about sources for Lithuanian garb - I haven't
      really been able to find much on that...?

      Laima