Re: the book...

  • Kataryna Dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
      Yes that's the one.
      It's a great resource, and gives patterns - albeit patterns for
      stage productions (not nessecarily the same as period construction).

      I personally adore the fabric swatches they show at the back
      detailing the types of prints used. The first chapter goes through a
      lot of the period material used to determine the patterns.... so
      it's a lovely way of quickly finding primary source materials on the
      topic. And babble fish will give an idea of what the captions say.

      You just lucked out that I had taken the book with me to work.
      -Kataryna