Rare Polish sword book on sale!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 6:16 AM
      Check it out - *http://tinyurl.com/379rub*
      Man, I wish I wasn't so broke!
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Editor, Artes Draconis
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben
      Irwin
      "I Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then" - Bob Seager

    • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7 2:03 AM
        > Man, I wish I wasn't so broke!
        > --
        > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski, Editor, Artes Draconis

        Yeah, me too. But I'm broke because I'm going to Poland in a few
        weeks!!!
        :D
        Rosie
      • kevin purtrell