Re: Estonia?

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi,
      The only source I can think of off the top of my head (for clothes,
      but that's where my brain is at the moment) is the sculpture from
      Karja church (luckily enough in Saaremaa), and the jewellery from the
      Kostivere trove.

      See:
      http://www.einst.ee/publications/crafts_and_arts/she.html

      There is also a beautiful-looking website by a jeweller in Estonia
      with copies of archaeological jewellery
      http://www.schenkenberg.ee/?l=eng

      I'll see what else I can dig up for you (when I'm not supposed to be
      researching for a university subject!)
      ~Asfridhr
      Resident Baltic nutter.