new person

  • abuehner15
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26 9:48 PM
      hello all My name is Anthony i am new to the whole SCA thing and i am attending my first
      event in Dayton ohio this weekend. I come from a Slovenian family and am interested in
      the slavic history. I am trying to make some garb and i was wondering if anyone had any
      Simple slavic Garb patterns that i could make. any ideas or thoughts for a first time person
      would be much appreciated thank you for your help, you have a wonderfull site. i will
      definately be reading more i am very excited and interested.
    • Scott Bradley
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27 1:13 PM
        Anthony,

        I'm in Dayton, Oh, if you need some help with garb or
        something to wear this weekend let me know. I'm a Wallachian persona which
        isn't terribly far off from Slovenian.

        Lord Boris Movila

        Seneschal of the March of Winged Hills

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28 5:38 AM
          I'm also in Dayton, Ohio! I'm booked solid with
          mundane stuff till the event but I'll also help you
          where ever and when ever afterwards! If you have a
          copy of the Gryphon Pages for he Barony I'm in there
          too!
          Mordak

          --- Scott Bradley <sbradley3@...> wrote:

          > Anthony,
          >
          > I'm in Dayton, Oh, if you need some
          > help with garb or
          > something to wear this weekend let me know. I'm a
          > Wallachian persona which
          > isn't terribly far off from Slovenian.
          >

          > Lord Boris Movila
          >
          > Seneschal of the March of Winged Hills

          Best Regards,
          'dok

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Patricia Hefner
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
            I have a Czech/Moravian/Slovak Knowledge site on Tripod, in case you're interested.

            THL Isabelle de Foix
            Kingdom of Meridies