Food Channel St Basil's Church

  • panimagdalena56
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
      Last night on the Food Channel there was a chocolate competition and
      one of the teams was making St. Basil's Church exactly like the list
      picture. Of course, I fell asleep and missed the end. Did anyone watch
      the show and did the team succeed?

      Magdalena
    • Stacey Mihallik
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
        The Taj Mahal team won. The judges thought his version of St. Basil's
        was too simple and looked like a gingerbread house.

        Alzbeta