RE: [sig] Must Share

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      So who's going to Gulf Wars? (And who's bringing the book - since they claim to be in a sharing mood?)

      ;-)

      Sofya

      Does everyone remember ... the link for the 1903
      Winter Ball book?....

      I was so excited I needed to share with you all.

      regards,
      Baroness Anastasia

    • Marilee Humason
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Sorry, not going to gulf Wars this year and the
        book doesn't leave the house! But I will happily share
        excerpts if people tell me what they want to know.
        love,
        stasi