Effigies

  • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hey,
      Does anyone know of any sites with pics of Polish effigies? Showing the
      whole body, if possible.
      Rosie
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Rosie,

        Please visit http://www.plcommonwealth.org/articles.htm and click on section
        2, male & female dress. I have some effigies in there.

        --
        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben