Teaching possibility on a trip

  • LiudmilaV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Would there be any interested persons in Chicago area for me to teach an embroidery/hat/costuming class? I am going to Chicago (Chicago Hilton, in downtown) for a professional convention over the Memorial Day weekend. I have no idea what kingdom that is and what events are happening there that weekend, if any. Would someone enlighten me, please?

      Liudmila
      www.sca-russian.com