De- lurking new member

  • taillour
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Greetings, I'm new to the list and have been getting wonderful information poking around in
      the files and links.

      I was wondering if it would be okay to post information about an A & S event at Gulf Wars on
      this list? It isn't Slavic in nature, but last year one of the winners had a beautiful Russian
      headdress, so I thought I might have a sneaky tie-in.

      Thanks,

      Maudeleyn
    • LiudmilaV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        Would there be any interested persons in Chicago area for me to teach an embroidery/hat/costuming class? I am going to Chicago (Chicago Hilton, in downtown) for a professional convention over the Memorial Day weekend. I have no idea what kingdom that is and what events are happening there that weekend, if any. Would someone enlighten me, please?

        Liudmila
        www.sca-russian.com