Eggs

  • Kataryna Dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi all,
      The remainder of the website updates from my day off are online.
      It's just pictures of my eggs; and the Hugh Plat egg trials. Saddly
      some of the eggs that didn't turn out when I was testing the different
      acid etching things self destructed (got invaded by mold instead of
      drying like they should have and exploded all over their containers...
      ick). I also lost a couple really nice ones that I had done and kept
      as demos. :( ... Oh well it just means I get to try a couple of those
      tests again.

      http://katarynas.net/SCA/Keggs.html
      http://katarynas.net/SCA/KPeriodAcidEtchedEggs.html

      Okay... that's probably it for me for posts until after September.
      ;)
      -Kataryna