Fwd: Name Help Needed

  • LiudmilaV@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      This came through SCAHrlds list, and I am forwarding it in hope that our
      Hungarian friends here could help.

      Liudmila
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 1999
        Hm.. Stefan the Wanderer has a copy of the collection of sources made by
        Walraven on Hungarian names... But I think consulting Walraven directly
        might be the best bet.

        On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 LiudmilaV@... wrote:

        > This came through SCAHrlds list, and I am forwarding it in hope that our
        > Hungarian friends here could help.
        >
        > Liudmila

        Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental), mka Jennifer Heise
        jenne@...

        "in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"