Re: [sig] skomorokhi

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
      No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
      I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u agree to edit it.
      Ciao

      Aldo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
        I'm sorry, no! Paul was so kind a couple of times to edit my translations from Italian into English and therefore I had the honor to be present in Slovo, however apart from that no English translations of my books exist presently.
        I don't know but there should be a way to me to enter your USA readership in the future. Should I find the right Publisher, I would be ready to cooperate.
        Ciao

        Aldo
        For those of us lacking th eculture and education
        to read Italian, are your publications ever also
        published in English? Your scholarship has always
        sounded most intriguing!
        'dok
        --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

        > No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
        > I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u
        > agree to edit it.
        > Ciao
        >
        > Aldo

        Best Regards,
        'dok
        "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
          That would be GREAT guys! The main character in my
          books speaks of his father traveling as one in his
          younger, wilder days. I have held off publishing
          because I am driven to get the details correct as not
          to detract from the story with useless fact dueling!
          This will allow me to split the first book in two so I
          can do a two generation story!
          'dok
          --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

          > No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
          > I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u
          > agree to edit it.
          > Ciao
          >
          > Aldo

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
            Aldo,
            --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

            > No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
            > I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u
            > agree to edit it.
            > Ciao
            >
            > Aldo

            Be a better friend, newshound, and