skomorokhi

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
      Dear Paul, u are wrong. I lately published an entire study on this subject which appeared in Italian last Easter VITA DI SMIERD, CIBO E MAGIA NEL MEDIOEVO RUSSO. I tried to send the cover hereto attached but it has been rejected as too big. You can see the bookcover by searching ALDO C. MARTURANO in Images by GOOGLE or searching VUTA DI SMIERD.
      Ciao

      Aldo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
        No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
        I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u agree to edit it.
        Ciao

        Aldo
        ??? I was merely asking Patches if she had read the Skomorokh
        article on Wikipedia. I was not responding to your post.

        Sorry for the misunderstanding.

        -- Paul

        At 09:45 AM 1/18/2008, you wrote:

        >Dear Paul, u are wrong. I lately published an entire study on this
        >subject which appeared in Italian last Easter VITA DI SMIERD, CIBO E
        >MAGIA NEL MEDIOEVO RUSSO. I tried to send the cover hereto attached
        >but it has been rejected as too big. You can see the bookcover by
        >searching ALDO C. MARTURANO in Images by GOOGLE or searching VUTA DI SMIERD.
        >Ciao
        >
        >Aldo

      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008

          At 09:45 AM 1/18/2008, you wrote:

          >Dear Paul, u are wrong. I lately published an entire study on this
          >subject which appeared in Italian last Easter VITA DI SMIERD, CIBO E
          >MAGIA NEL MEDIOEVO RUSSO. I tried to send the cover hereto attached
          >but it has been rejected as too big. You can see the bookcover by
          >searching ALDO C. MARTURANO in Images by GOOGLE or searching VUTA DI SMIERD.
          >Ciao
          >
          >Aldo
        • aldo
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
            I'm sorry, no! Paul was so kind a couple of times to edit my translations from Italian into English and therefore I had the honor to be present in Slovo, however apart from that no English translations of my books exist presently.
            I don't know but there should be a way to me to enter your USA readership in the future. Should I find the right Publisher, I would be ready to cooperate.
            Ciao

            Aldo
            For those of us lacking th eculture and education
            to read Italian, are your publications ever also
            published in English? Your scholarship has always
            sounded most intriguing!
            'dok
            --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

            > No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
            > I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u
            > agree to edit it.
            > Ciao
            >
            > Aldo

            Best Regards,
            'dok
            "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
              That would be GREAT guys! The main character in my
              books speaks of his father traveling as one in his
              younger, wilder days. I have held off publishing
              because I am driven to get the details correct as not
              to detract from the story with useless fact dueling!
              This will allow me to split the first book in two so I
              can do a two generation story!
              'dok
              --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

              > No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
              > I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u
              > agree to edit it.
              > Ciao
              >
              > Aldo

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 18, 2008
                --- aldo <turanomar@...> wrote:

                > No problem, I am always glad to help in these cases.
                > I might condense an article for next Slovo, if u
                > agree to edit it.
                > Ciao
                >
                > Aldo

                Be a better friend, newshound, and