Yet another request to find a book

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for anyone who would be able to photocopy some pages from
      a book.

      The book is Herbarz średniowiecznego rycerstwa polskiego
      by Józef Szymański, and it's not available in Australia.

      It is in some public libraries in the USA though, according to Worldcat.
      See: http://worldcat.org/oclc/31411405

      I'm looking for pages 75 and 76, because hopefully they have
      information about the Abdank clan.

      Can anyone help? I'm more than willing to trade articles or photocopies.

      ~Asfridhr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
        None in my area, which is strange. Ohio State
        University has an extensive librbary system!
        'dok
        --- quokkaqueen <quokkaqueen@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I'm looking for anyone who would be able to
        > photocopy some pages from
        > a book.
        >
        > The book is Herbarz sìredniowiecznego rycerstwa
        > polskiego
        > by Joìzef Szymanìski, and it's not
        > available in Australia.
        >
        > It is in some public libraries in the USA though,
        > according to Worldcat.
        > See: http://worldcat.org/oclc/31411405
        >
        > I'm looking for pages 75 and 76, because hopefully
        > they have
        > information about the Abdank clan.
        >
        > Can anyone help? I'm more than willing to trade
        > articles or photocopies.
        >
        > ~Asfridhr

        Best Regards,
        'dok
        "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • wheezul@canby.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
          It's in my library system. I could do it if no on has it in their
          personal collection.

          Katherine

          > None in my area, which is strange. Ohio State
          > University has an extensive librbary system!
          > 'dok
          > --- quokkaqueen <quokkaqueen@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi all,
          >>
          >> I'm looking for anyone who would be able to
          >> photocopy some pages from
          >> a book.
          >>
          >> The book is Herbarz sìredniowiecznego rycerstwa
          >> polskiego
          >> by Joìzef Szymanìski, and it's not
          >> available in Australia.
          >>
          >> It is in some public libraries in the USA though,
          >> according to Worldcat.
          >> See: http://worldcat.org/oclc/31411405
          >>
          >> I'm looking for pages 75 and 76, because hopefully
          >> they have
          >> information about the Abdank clan.
          >>
          >> Can anyone help? I'm more than willing to trade
          >> articles or photocopies.
          >>
          >> ~Asfridhr
          >>

          > Best Regards,
          > 'dok
          > "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

          > Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • analog4kid
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2008
            Okay, I don't have the book that you reference below, but both
            _Herby Rodow Polskich_ and _Herby rycerstwa polskiego_, which I do
            have, have entries for Abdank.

            The former's entry is less than a page, but the latter's is more
            like 15 pages. If you'd like copies, just let me know.

            Jan