RE:Slovo

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 13, 2008
      I've just looked at the latest Slovo ( thanks again Paul!); and
      enjoyed all the great coverage on Slavic U. While looking it over I
      had an idea and decided to post a blurb about Slavic U., the link to
      this edition of Slovo, and a link to the Univ. notes on the
      Aethelmearc list . I figured it's a little more free publicity for
      next time plus folks who may not have gotten there or heard of SIG
      could access the notes. It would be a great idea if someone in each
      Kingdom could do the same.

      The more who know about us the better!

      Lady Marija