Gold Embroidery Article

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Awhile back Mistress *grin* Liudmila posted the URL of an article about pre-Mongol gold embroidery:
      http://ubrus.spb.ru/old/katasonova.pdf

      For those who are Russian-challenged, I just finished a rough translation of it:
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/katasonova.html

      Let me know if you find any glaring typos.

      K vashim uslugam,

      Sofya

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
        Now that is trully excellent work! Talk about a
        quantum leap forward....
        'dok
        --- "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

        > Awhile back Mistress *grin* Liudmila posted the URL
        > of an article about pre-Mongol gold embroidery:
        > http://ubrus.spb.ru/old/katasonova.pdf
        >
        > For those who are Russian-challenged, I just
        > finished a rough translation of it:

        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/katasonova.html

        > Let me know if you find any glaring typos.
        >
        > K vashim uslugam,
        >
        > Sofya

        > Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Lady Sofya la Rus
        > http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser

        > removed]

        Best Regards,
        'dok
        "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • L.M. Kies
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
          It's always nice when a translation project turns out to have been truly worth the trouble. :-)

          Sofya