Book on Sarmatians & steppe tribes

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      This is an old book (1970), but it's a detailed look at the steppe tribes of
      central europe, from 600 bc - 400 ad. Tribes such as the Sarmatians, Aorsi,
      Bastarnae, Roxolani, Alans, Scythians and Huns. Best of all, it's in
      English.

      "The Sarmatians", Tadeusz Sulimirski, Thames & Hudson, 1970, ISBN 050002071X

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben