Re: SIG U - What kept you?

  • panimagdalena56
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
      True there is always that choice of which classes to attend (not only
      at Pennsic but most events). My first thought is that having classess
      at Pennsic would offer the chance to more people who plan on Pennsic
      as their BIG vacation.

      I am attending Pennsic this year and would be willing to help plan
      something.

      mosty humbly,
      Magdalena Gdanska
    • Art Plazewski
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8, 2008
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski"
        <panzygmunt@...> wrote:

        > <<Now, if people are interested in having a Slavic track of
        classes and
        > gatherings at Pennsic, that would be great. Of course we'd have to
        find
        > someone willing to organize such a thing... (*psst* Sfandra???)
        >
        > --
        > -- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa>>
        > See, I thought about adding a track to some major war. But then
        you will run
        > into the issues of people wanting to do/doing more than one thing
        since it's
        > such a large war.
        >
        > I guess it can still be done; however you will still get people
        who won't
        > come because it conflicts with dancing/another
        > class/strippers*/fighting/shopping/partying/etc.
        >
        > * added this just to see if people were paying attention. ;)
        > --
        > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        > "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the
        bank" - Ben
        > Irwin
        > "I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get
        > elected."
        > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok
        Rostovskogo
        > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

        strippers always spark my attention...
        art