RE: Re: [sig] Next Slavic U

  • boiarynia@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2007
      If this will happen in or near the west coast kingdoms, I hope to come and would be able to offer some classes. I once insanely taught two days of collegium Russian classes, with Mistress Soraya's help... In particular, the embroidery workshop can take half a day or more.

      Liudmila
      P.s: sorry, I cannot get the old message cropped on my phone

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski wrote:
      > I was waiting to make sure that everyone who was going to reply to Paul's
      > questionnaire before I weighed in about the next one. But since it seems to
      > have petered out...
      > I am willing to help co-autocrat the next Slavic U, regardless of which
      > Kingdom it is held in next. Personally, I vote for somewhere out West, to
      > infec.....spread more of our Slavic goodness around. Although I am obviously
      > fond of the site we used this year. :D I think early March (1st two weeks)
      > might work best, since there isn't much on our calendar that time of year,
      > but I don't know about the Western Kingdoms and if there are any events that
      > clash at that time. Hopefully come of our Westerners can chime in on that.
      > I think every two years might work, since that gives those who are going to
      > travel time to save and plan.
      > My 2 zloty, :)
      > --
      > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      > "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben
      > Irwin
      > "I do not fear death or pain, only a cage. To stay behind bars, until use
      > and old age accept them, and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or
      > desire." Eowyn, The Return of the King
      > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok Rostovskogo
      > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommon wealth.org

      Be a better friend, newshound, and