Re:Not that you don't all look snazzy...

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
      <<P.S Pan Zygmunt: that coat has given our local celebrity coat (named
      Grendel) an inferiority complex.>>

      ROFL! NBehold the power of the pimp coat! However, I am irked that I forgot
      the ever-essential pimp daddy cane that goes along with it!
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben