Re:SIG U - What kept you?

  • Mir Plemmons
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 11, 2007
      I spent my time whining - I'm one of those who shouted happily when
      it was announced a year ago, but then our finances and available time
      changed drastically... I had to go back to school.

      I fervently hope it happens again, and just drooled my way through
      photos - oh, what a beautiful place!!

      I'm going to advocate both that it happen again, and that it happen
      in that place or another place that so thoroughly speaks to the
      culture we seek to recreate.

      Wow...

      is,
      Mir
    • Art Plazewski
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8, 2008
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski"
        <panzygmunt@...> wrote:

        > <<Now, if people are interested in having a Slavic track of
        classes and
        > gatherings at Pennsic, that would be great. Of course we'd have to
        find
        > someone willing to organize such a thing... (*psst* Sfandra???)
        >
        > --
        > -- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa>>
        > See, I thought about adding a track to some major war. But then
        you will run
        > into the issues of people wanting to do/doing more than one thing
        since it's
        > such a large war.
        >
        > I guess it can still be done; however you will still get people
        who won't
        > come because it conflicts with dancing/another
        > class/strippers*/fighting/shopping/partying/etc.
        >
        > * added this just to see if people were paying attention. ;)
        > --
        > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        > "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the
        bank" - Ben
        > Irwin
        > "I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get
        > elected."
        > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok
        Rostovskogo
        > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

        strippers always spark my attention...
        art