Slavic University photos up!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
      There will be more photos in the following days, but here's the first set.

      *http://tinyurl.com/37dant*
      I'll also be doing a write up of the event.

      Thanks to everyone for coming!

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben

    • Patoodle@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
        Great photos! Looking forward to reading more about the event! (And, yes, this is great motivation to save up for SLUM in future years....)

        Sveikas,
        Lady Patricia of Trakai

        There will be more photos in the following days, but here's the first set.

        *http://tinyurl.com/37dant*
        I'll also be doing a write up of the event.

        Thanks to everyone for coming!

        --
        Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben
        Irwin
        "I do not fear death or pain, only a cage. To stay behind bars, until use
        and old age accept them, and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or
        desire." Eowyn, The Return of the King

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • L.M. Kies
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2007
          >There will be more photos in the following days, but here's the first set.

          And here are the photos that my husband, Sifrid, took:

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/21713361@N04/sets/72157603425327761/

          Thanks for all the fun and Midrealm hospitality!

          Sofya

          Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Lady Sofya la Rus
          http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2007
            OMG everyone just looks so fantastic and engaged and
            interested! I wish I could have been there.... *sob*

            --Sfandra

            --- Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <panzygmunt@...>
            wrote:

            > There will be more photos in the following days, but
            > here's the first set.
            >
            > *http://tinyurl.com/37dant*
            > I'll also be doing a write up of the event.
            >
            > Thanks to everyone for coming!
            >
            > --
            > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
            > "Most people live their lives as if they had another
            > one in the bank" - Ben
            > Irwin
            > "I do not fear death or pain, only a cage. To stay
            > behind bars, until use
            > and old age accept them, and all chance of valor has
            > gone beyond recall or
            > desire." Eowyn, The Return of the King
            > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master
            > Mordok Rostovskogo
            > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
            > http://www.plcommonwealth.org

            > removed]