Slavic U lunch menu

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      for those of you attending, here is the menu. we promise good and plentiful
      food at an excellent price,

      Polish Stew with homemade Sausage
      Grilled Homemade Sausage on a stick
      Russian Brown Bread
      Cheese
      Hard-boiled Eggs
      Apple Strudel
      Pop, water, coffee, tea

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben