Re: [sig] Old Slavonic text of name?

  • John Kowal
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      Thank you for the links. I am having problems navigating the links
      though. The attachments did not come through.
      AVL
      On 1-Dec-07, at 9:49 AM, L.M. Kies wrote:

      > Aleksandr, greetings from Sofya,
      >
      > >Would anyone on the list be able to send me the Old Slavonic text of
      > my name below?
      > >Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev
      >
      > I have attached an image with your name in a couple of Old Slavonic
      > fonts. I found the fonts at this website:
      >
      > http://www.synaxis.info/azbuka/index.html
      >
      > At your service,
      >
      > Sofya
      >
      > _,_._,___

    • Su Ralston
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
        Sofya wrote:
        > > I have attached an image with your name in a couple of Old
        Slavonic fonts.

        Aleksandr asked:
        >The attachments did not come through.

        Hey all -
        Attachments are not allowed on this list...

        You can send email with attachments directly to each other, or put the
        attachment somewhere in the files section.

        Su
      • L.M. Kies
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
          I momentarily forgot that our Yahoo! group strips attachments. I will respond privately.

          Sofya