the SIG frappr map

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Greetings, all --
      I was going to suggest that new members add themselves to the map (I think it's in the
      Database section) but I've tried 2-3 times to add myself and I think I'm still invisible. Does it
      require some secret handshake, or something?!?
      TIA,
      Susanna
    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Wrong again! It's toward the bottom of the LINKS page. I really should check my facts before
        hitting "Send".

        Susanna

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Suzanne" <sovagris@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, all --
        > I was going to suggest that new members add themselves to the map (I think it's in the
        > Database section) but I've tried 2-3 times to add myself and I think I'm still invisible. Does
        it
        > require some secret handshake, or something?!?
        > TIA,
        > Susanna

      • Chris Chastain
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          Never knew there was one. Couldn't find it in the database area unless I've
          gone blind.

          YIS,

          Dmitrii