Old Slavonic text of name?

  • jpkowal@mts.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
      Greetings All;
      I know that there are Cyrillic keyboard texts out there. But I was wondering. Would anyone on the list be able to send me the Old Slavonic text of my name below?
      Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev
      Thank You, AVL
    • L.M. Kies
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Aleksandr, greetings from Sofya,

        >Would anyone on the list be able to send me the Old Slavonic text of my name below?
        >Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev

        I have attached an image with your name in a couple of Old Slavonic fonts. I found the fonts at this website:

        http://www.synaxis.info/azbuka/index.html

        At your service,

        Sofya

        Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Lady Sofya la Rus
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
          Thank you for the links. I am having problems navigating the links
          though. The attachments did not come through.
          AVL
          On 1-Dec-07, at 9:49 AM, L.M. Kies wrote:

          > Aleksandr, greetings from Sofya,
          >
          > >Would anyone on the list be able to send me the Old Slavonic text of
          > my name below?
          > >Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev
          >
          > I have attached an image with your name in a couple of Old Slavonic
          > fonts. I found the fonts at this website:
          >
          > http://www.synaxis.info/azbuka/index.html
          >
          > At your service,
          >
          > Sofya
          >
          > _,_._,___

        • Su Ralston
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
            Sofya wrote:
            > > I have attached an image with your name in a couple of Old
            Slavonic fonts.

            Aleksandr asked:
            >The attachments did not come through.

            Hey all -
            Attachments are not allowed on this list...

            You can send email with attachments directly to each other, or put the
            attachment somewhere in the files section.

            Su
          • L.M. Kies
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
              I momentarily forgot that our Yahoo! group strips attachments. I will respond privately.

              Sofya