Re: [sig]

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      It had a wedge cut out of it.

      Isabelle de Foix

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Sheila Horon
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 12:32 AM
      Subject: [sig]

      Greetings all,
      I am new to the SCA would like to adopt a Kievan Rus persona. In making garb I have run into a small problem. Can any one tell me if the large embellished circular collar was cut as a full circle, or did it have a wedge cut out of it to allow a more natural slope to the shoulders? Any info would be much appreciated.
      Thanks, Sheila

    • Sam W
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
        Also there is an image on Lady Sofya's website, here:
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/KRCacc1.html

        ~Kotek