Re: Baltic Knowledge Pages Gone!

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2007
      I know it vanished, and I'm working on it.
      I'm currently trying to upload it to http://www.medieval-baltic.us

      But if someone else wants to take over the pages I'm more than happy
      for them to. :)

      ~Asfridhr

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

      > Patricia, greetings from Sofya!
      >

      > >Rather than just marking it "Not Available" (like the Georgia,
      Romania and Transylvania Knowledge Pages), I would like to >propose
      that we start a Baltic version of the Russian Wikipages...

      > >Thoughts? Anyone? Is it pretty easy to set up an account with
      wikipages?

      > It's pretty easy to set up a wikipage at wikispaces since it has a
      "visual editor". I haven't tried anywhere else.