Re: [sig] Name Question

  • Amy Tubbs
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2007
      Here is the link to Paul's webpage that tells how to make a
      Patronymic: http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/zgrammar.html

      I would recommend using "Mavrova" or "Mavrova doch' ".

      A little trick I did when looking for female first names is to use the
      search feature on the webpage and enter (f) which is what Paul uses to
      denote female names. That way I could scroll through the plethora of
      male names to find the few female names.