New class added to Slavic U!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Check it out - http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben
      Irwin
      "Giving Governments more money is like giving whiskey and car keys to
      teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Exellent! I wonder if he would want to drive up
        togethor? Not sure this is Laura's cup o' tea...
        I'm sending a telegraphic transfer tomorrow for the
        chinchain! This friggin thing is getting made no
        matter what!
        --- Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <panzygmunt@...>
        wrote:

        > Check it out -
        > http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html
        >
        > --
        > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        > "Most people live their lives as if they had another
        > one in the bank" - Ben
        > Irwin
        > "Giving Governments more money is like giving
        > whiskey and car keys to
        > teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke
        > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master
        > Mordok Rostovskogo
        > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
        > http://www.plcommonwealth.org

        > removed]

        Best Regards,
        'dok
        "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          FYI. I got this same email from a couple of the law
          enforcement servers I'm on through the office and a
          friend on the Homeand Security server called me about
          this scam the other day so its pretty credible.
          'dok

          From the Tinley Park Police Department,
          Jury Duty Scam DO NOT DELETE WITHOUT READING ! It's
          short !
          This has been verified by the FBI (their link is also
          included below). Please
          pass this on to everyone in your email address book.
          It is spreading fast so be
          prepared should you get this call. Most of us take
          those summonses for jury duty
          seriously, but enough people skip out on their civic
          duty, that a new and
          ominous kind of fraud has surfaced.

          The caller claims to be a jury coordinator. If you
          protest that you never
          received a summons for jury duty, the scammer asks you
          for your Social Security
          number and date of birth so he or she can verify the
          information and cancel the
          arrest warrant. Give out any of this information and
          bingo; your identity was
          just stolen.

          The fraud has been reported so far in 11 states,
          including Oklahoma , Illinois ,
          and Colorado . This (swindle) is particularly
          insidious because they use
          intimidation over the phone to try to bully people
          into giving information by
          pretending they are with the court system. The FBI and
          the federal court system
          have issued nationwide alerts on their web sites,
          warning consumers about the
          fraud.

          Check it out here:
          http://www.fbi.gov/page2/june06/jury_scams060206.htm
          Also: http://www.snopes.com/crime/fraud/juryduty.asp
          which states, again, that
          the threat is real.

          Best Regards,
          'dok
          "Some people have sacred cows and they make very tasty steaks"

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • kevin purtrell