Re: [sig] Re: Kievan History

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      I know both books u mentioned. The first Barford's is very much concerned with the Slavs in the German- Polish area archeologically and will not help u much except early handicraft and wood building while Vernadsky's is more comprehensve and gives all kind of information as to Early Kievan Rus even tho it is a little obsolete as to some conclusions.

      Aldo