RE: Re: [sig] An interesting image...

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2007
      I have some larger photos, but I'm not sure they'll help. Contact me off-list and we'll figure it out.

      :-)

      Sofya

      Oh, random on costume, Sofya, do you happen to have a bigger photo of
      your opashen? A dressmaker friend has asked me technical questions and I
      can't answer them, but a bigger photo might :D Pretty please!

      Emy